English V

Let COSDAC know about you

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jonatan gomez jonatan gomez 6 hours, 10 minutes ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

For COSDAC is important to know about you, let us know:
    Where do you work? (school and city)

Tell us a hobby.

Do you have a teaching certification?

Have you taken any course abroad?
    What do you expect from this platform?

Profile photo of Miguel Angel
    mikaelreyes23
    Participant

Hi everyone, I work in the Cetis 76 in Mexico City.

My hobby is riding my bycicle, and swimming.

I got my English Teaching Degree in the National Pedagogic University, Campus Ajusco in Mexico City.

I had the opportunity to study a Summer Teaching English Course in the University of Texas at Austin in 2016.

I expect from this platform meeting a lot of English Teachers and share ideas and experiences in order to improve my daily activity in the school.

Profile photo of Laura Fabiola
    fabugut
    Participant

Hi teachers!!

I work in Cetis 1 in  Tláhuac, Mexico City. My hobby is listening to music and watching educational videos in YouTube. I have been an English teacher for 26 years in  different educational levels. I have a teacher´s degree and a bachelor of Education, besides a master in Educational Management. I won the COMEXUS scholarship in 2016 to go to Kansas University but I couldn´t go there. I took the course online. It was a great experience and learning. I hope we could share tips,files, experiences, advices, etc through this platform.

Greetings!

Profile photo of jonatan gomez
    jonatan gomez

Hi teachers!!

Have you taken any course abroad?
    What do you expect from this platform?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.